- If there is a risk of lightning play MUST be discontinued
- Players MUST proceed in accordance with Rule 6-8 of the Rules of Golf whether or not the Klaxon is sounded
- Play is automatically discontinued on the sound of 3 short blasts of the Klaxon
- A player MAY NOT override the Committees decision in this respect
- In competitions, play will be resumed on the sound of 2 long blasts of the klaxon.
FOG & ICE
The fact that the course has not been officially closed does not warrant that its fit for play.
Players have a duty of care to behave in such a way that others may be injured by their actions. They also have a duty to take care not to injure themselves.
If conditions are foggy and you are unable to see where the ball is likely to land or ground conditions are such that it is impossible to judge how far a ball is likely to travel DO NOT PLAY! The first bunker on the left of the 1st hole MUST be visible in order for play to commence.
Playing in such conditions is dangerous - Players do so at their own risk.